You know it, the lunatic practices in the world of business that will fill a book. So we did!
- Clever Zingers, Quips, Wise Afterthoughts, Dialogues, & Razor-edged Rants all arranged by topic. (from financial foolishment to frustrating tech and CEOs)
- Curmudgeopedia – A Devilishly Satiric Dictionary of Business Jargon.
- Business Quotes – Ah-ha and Ha-ha wise bits from leaders ‘round the globe.
- Along with a whole lot of just plain fun to share with friends. The resource for sparking up your next presentation and your guide to viewing business in a jocular vein.
- What’s the Use? Author Bart Jackson’s essay “In Praise of Folly” offers a revealing look at the true value of humor in our working lives.
“Bart is the purveyor of some pretty damn clever comedy stylings…you’ll have a much funnier opening for your formerly droll speech by using this incredibly light-hearted, joke packed volume.”
– Comedian Eddie Brill
Wisdom disguised with humor…Bart uniquely elucidates another dimension of truth…read it in small chunks and savor each chapter like your favorite wine!
– Dr. George Watts, business psychologist Chairman
Every speaker planning to make a presentation should have a copy of this book at his side because it will add value to the value of his talk.
– Greg Williams, The Master Negotiator & Body Language Expert
Humor focusing on serious has, over the centuries, helped mankind retain some level of mental health. In this book, I believe Bart Jackson has cheerfully pushed this concept forward relative to our adventures of business today. …I recommend you read it and get copies for several of your business colleagues with whom you can then chuckle about your own shared business war-stories.”
– Val Mathews, Solutions Architect for IBM
As host of The Art of the CEO radio show, Bart has been joyously jesting at the lunacies, piercing the pomposities, and celebrating those clever, inventive folks who make up the business community. This volume culls and combines the very best and funniest of his quips, jovial repartee with radio guests, and those sardonic, final takeaway Parting Shots which Bart always launches with, “In the Words of My Wife’s Husband….” May you read, laugh, share, and grow nearly wise. P.S. Don’t miss Bart’s Curmudgeonopedia with its devilish definitions of business jargon.